Support:

Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
❧ When we Modify Environment, I set my Plant Population to match the climate. Do I increase my Plant Population by 1 when we Select Climate (which now ignores the food icons), like in Evolution Plants?

❧ When we Modify Environment, I set my Plant Population to match the climate. Can I discard 1 card from my hand to increase my Plant Population by 2, like in Evolution Plants? This one appears to be no:
NorthStar wrote:
You cannot directly instrease the population. The only way to increase your population in the Climate-rule version is by manipulating the Climate.

Do your able and hungry carnivores get to preemptively attack my non-carnivore that is trying to munch your plants, like in Evolution Plants? I'm assuming yes on this one.

Is the "Fertile" trigger deferred to End of Feeding like in Evolution Plants?

❧ Finally, something that applies to the Plants micro-expansion used with either "base game": The rules do not clearly state that you fill each column of your Plant board, as you fill from left to right; however, I strongly suspect that was what was intended. Right?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.