Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are heading for the finish in 31 hours if you are on the fence now is the time to jump on get yourself some brewing goodness. I have to admit I dropped my pledge as I was looking at other KS's but I came back as I know I will regret not backing this and this is also what I believe KS is for small publishers with big ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
We are heading for the finish in 31 hours if you are on the fence now is the time to jump on get yourself some brewing goodness. I have to admit I dropped my pledge as I was looking at other KS's but I came back as I know I will regret not backing this and this is also what I believe KS is for small publishers with big ideas.

The fact that I can pick this up at the UK Games Expo next year and save on shipping is a BIG deal for me, so I was instantly on board. I also had the pleasure of meeting the guys this year at the Expo when I purchased a copy of Multiuniversum, and they were very pleasant and professional, so I'm always happy to support a project of theirs.

I did only just remember to up my pledge by €5 for the add-on though! (It's not very well advertised on the campaign page, unfortunately.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campbell
United Kingdom
Ilkeston
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
velvetvoulge wrote:
The fact that I can pick this up at the UK Games Expo next year and save on shipping is a BIG deal for me, so I was instantly on board.

I've seen too many KS projects with postage that's as expensive as the game so I agree, this is a real bonus.

Here's hoping we can break £20,000 for the next stretch goal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! Really appreciate your support!

@Matthew - thanks for your kind words! Can;t wait to see you next year and give you your copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Ferrise
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
velvetvoulge wrote:
I also had the pleasure of meeting the guys this year at the Expo when I purchased a copy of Multiuniversum, and they were very pleasant and professional, so I'm always happy to support a project of theirs.

This is great to hear! And I agree with wi1ky - Kickstarter is made for small publishers like this.

As a homebrewer and a gamer I'm proud to be on board for a game that does the hobby and profession of brewing such a justice. The ideas of getting actual characteristics from your beer - rather than each 'pilsner' just being a 'pilsner' - is a great idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed Multiuniversum and its expansion on kickstarter. Really great game.
And I pre ordered three of four other for an Essen pick up. And it really are very nice guys. Their booth had a very good vibe and very friendly and enthusiastic people:
Friendly young bloke, with Polish accent: "Hi, can I help you sir. That are a lot of games you are carrying (it was pre order pick up morning)
Me, with a Dutch accent: "Hi, I came to pick up my pre orders. Here's my ID."
He: "O I remeber you. Let me get you your games."
Me: "Remeber me?"
He: "yeah, I recognize your name. It's uncommen. You asked if your orders could be combined."
(Wow, that was absolutely true)
Me: "I'm impressed! It's uncommen in Dutch too. Hope it isn't some sort of insult in Polish..."
And we chatted on for a while and I think I ended up with more promo's and expantions than I ordered or paid for. Still not sure though if my name isn't an insult or 18+ word in Polish.
But they are without any doubt one of my favorite publishers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, thank you so much for all your kind words!

We are small publisher but we are also players and we are trying to release games which we can be proud of. And of course we are trying to treat our customers as we ourselves would like to be treated.

So thanks once more - this kind of words gives more power to work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.