Subject: questions about draw two cars as an action. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredrik Sköldheimer
Sweden
Jönköping
flag msg tools
From the rulebook:
Draw the top two cards from your deck or from any Terrain Tactic deck. Choose one of them to reshuffle, and add the other to your hand.

q1. Can I choose two cards from different decs? i.e one from my deck and one from a terrain deck or one card from two different terrain decks?

q2. I choose on to keep in my hand but where do I reshuffle the other one? In my deck or the deck I picked up the card from? For example. If I choose two cards from a terrain deck. Keep one. Do I reshuffle the other card into my deck och into the rerrain deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fredriksk wrote:
From the rulebook:
Draw the top two cards from your deck or from any Terrain Tactic deck. Choose one of them to reshuffle, and add the other to your hand.

q1. Can I choose two cards from different decs? i.e one from my deck and one from a terrain deck or one card from two different terrain decks?

q2. I choose on to keep in my hand but where do I reshuffle the other one? In my deck or the deck I picked up the card from? For example. If I choose two cards from a terrain deck. Keep one. Do I reshuffle the other card into my deck och into the rerrain deck?

1- You can«t split... you have to draw the 2 cards from the same deck

2- You Reshuffle the card back into the deck you took the 2 cards from
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Muse23PT wrote:
fredriksk wrote:
From the rulebook:

What is your reference for this ruling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

Muse23PT wrote:
fredriksk wrote:
From the rulebook:

What is your reference for this ruling?

Single deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.