3 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » Rules

Subject: some problems, answer thanks~~~ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
waytim calys
msg tools
1. who will get the traitor card ?
lewis and clark is alliance . lewis help clark guard home for two cruiser. but clark leave the alliance . this time , who will get the traitor card ?
clark's ship is not in the hex or ship of lewis.
this is rules of the rule book.
Leaving the Alliance does not affect your Diplomatic Re-
lationships nor give you the Traitor Card. However, if you
leave the Alliance while you have Ships in a hex with your
former Allies' Ships or Disc, you are considered to have at-
tacked them and receive the Traitor Card. You may not re-
join an Alliance you have once left.

2. about the move.
at the move action. move ever ship to new hex need detect the "lock" . but if three players(not alliance), in the one hex. how happen's , any one can through the hex ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mb
1 - There is no traitor in this scenario. Lewis can attack Clark with no penalty.

2 - All unfriendly ships pin all current player ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hellström
Sweden
flag msg tools
1. Maybe one thinks that Lewis would get the traitor card, since he is effectively attacking Clarks hex (since they are not in alliance anymore). However this has been answered in a different thread by the designer.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/885694/question-about-influ...

Touko wrote:
Kalecgos wrote:
Two questions here:
1) Would I be able to put an influence disk per influence action on a hex that is adjacent to one of my hexes, if the target hex is empty except for an ALLY'S ship?
2) If I leave an alliance while my ally has ship(s) in my hexes, is he considered a traitor because he "attacks" me?

Good questions. Here are some answers:
1) Yes. Ally's ships are not considered as enemy ships.
2) No. You become the traitor as the conflict happens because of your direct action.

So, Clark will get the traitor card.

2. Every enemy ship pins one of your ships. So if Lewis and Clark each has one ship in a hex you would have to move in two ships before beeing able to move through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.