GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 56.68
26% of Goal | 29 Days Left
So we have these special Bribe cards in the deck and I have some questions regarding it:
1. Can a player not participate in the bidding at all?
2. Once the bidding ends in a tie or a winner has been determined, Do bids/cash cards get discarded?
2.a. If yes, do all bidders discard their bids (cash cards) or only the winning bidder and other players get to keep their cash cards?
3. Are Bribe cards part of the action in your turn?
e.g: let's say it's your turn, you draw 2 cards and you got a Bribe card, so you must play it immediately because the rule says so. Once the bidding ends, do you still have 2 actions or does playing that bribe card already count as 1 of your actions in that turn?
4. If you played a "draw 2 cards action" and you get a Bribe card, do you still get to draw another one or the Bribe card is already counted as your draw?
5. If a Rival loses a vote, does it go to the discard pile or back to the vote pile?
6. Stealing money or cash cards from your rivals, does it go to your bank account directly or into your hand?
7. If you have a running mate, and you played a card that affects all rivals, i.e: Steal 1 vote from all rivals, does it still include your running mate?