Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stephanie Beal
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Will there be no pitch car tournament this year? I didn't see it in the schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con
mbmbmbmbmb
naiya_i wrote:
Will there be no pitch car tournament this year? I didn't see it in the schedule.

Don't think anyone stepped up to run it. There was a gentleman yesterday who was lamenting the same thing. He was allowed to set up Pitchcar in the dexterity games area (when we had room) for a while. So there was an ersatz setup for at least part of the con.

Pitchcar is still available in the library, you'll just have to find some place to set it up, but it's unlikely there's any tables that aren't already spoken for or reserved for open gaming of some sort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The guys that ran it found that it was taking too much time and they have taken a breather. I think they ate rethinking the format and the time requirement to put it on. No guarantee that it wont be back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
okiedokie wrote:
The guys that ran it found that it was taking too much time and they have taken a breather. I think they ate rethinking the format and the time requirement to put it on. No guarantee that it wont be back

Yeah, we were just getting a little burnt out on doing it, especially since it's a fairly large time and effort sink. It's very likely we'll return with it next year, doing every other year or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.