United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is an image of the bling box contents, cribbed from the Omega Master Rulebook. You can't tell from the image, but the timer has Black Goat's glyph on one end, and Crawling Chaos's on the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Also these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is the most unnecessary necessary thing I've seen recently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Podsiadło
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cylinders make me want to buy that. They look sooo good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am so glad that I pledged for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
also, note that the images don't really correspond to size - the web tokens are like 50mm in diameter, for example, much bigger than the 25mm brood and filth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Grubich
United States
Germantown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
So much stuff! Hauling this all around is going to be a task but looking forward to it!

*wrings appendages together evilly*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance non-backers can get these goodies (along with the Omega Book) before O3? I'm wanting to avoid the secondary market if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Arking
United States
Potomac
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
As an O2 backer, I don't remember if I selected this. How can I check? Will I have opportunity to add if I didn't select?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Iron_Salamander wrote:
So much stuff! Hauling this all around is going to be a task but looking forward to it!

*wrings appendages together evilly*

Even if you could pack it down to something reasonable, we'll soon be at 100lbs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Allie
United States
Bolivar
Missouri
flag msg tools
I Was Geeky When Geeky Wasn't Cool
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't spring for this as I don't have all the maps, factions, etc. but wow I wish I could get that Ritual marker separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are those final colors for the dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scottatlaw wrote:
Any chance non-backers can get these goodies (along with the Omega Book) before O3? I'm wanting to avoid the secondary market if possible.
PG have said that they will sell any overproduced quantities at cons/via their online store.

arking_mark wrote:
As an O2 backer, I don't remember if I selected this. How can I check? Will I have opportunity to add if I didn't select?
If you click on the link in the email for the pledge manager you should get a list of what you selected. However, you can no longer adjust your pledge for OS2 in case you didn't pick it so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Meisch
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think if I would have seen this image during the Campaign I probably would've forked out the money for it...

Looks great and now I regret not doing so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this box ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gostone23 wrote:
I think if I would have seen this image during the Campaign I probably would've forked out the money for it...

Looks great and now I regret not doing so...
I'm certain you aren't the only one in that boat...
It sounds like PG have learned that lesson already though and have said that in the future they would not start kickstarters until they are further along in development, i.e. there should be at a minimum pictures of the planned design (of course this isn't the only reason for the decision to wait with new projects, but it certainly is a nice effect of it)

Then again, wasn't this originally a stretch goal (that didn't quite get reached) that was only developed part way through the campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
scottatlaw wrote:

try our website after the backers' get their stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Our plan is to sell overproduction at conventions and also on our website (the latter only if we have enough).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Thee Gravedigger
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there a PDF of the Omega Rulebook available to backers yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The announcement of OSL 3 made the Omega book pointless to me. No point spending cash on a premium rules compilation when new expansions will be coming afterwards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diversion Architect
msg tools
mbmb
Saigetsu wrote:
Are those final colors for the dice?
I'm a little surprised Ubbo's die isn't in faction colors. Or maybe it just doesn't show in the picture?

So glad I sprang for this! I am super pleased with the desecration and elder signs. Can't wait to hear the clacking of those when we draw them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zain Hamzah
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Perseketuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woooooooo, my dream has come true!!! I would like to think I was the first person to mention physical 3d Brain Cylinder miniatures (earliest I can find was my asking for them in one of the Ask Sandy threads), but to have all the cardboard tokens in miniature/physical/3d is an absolute thrill!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
necroloid123 wrote:
The announcement of OSL 3 made the Omega book pointless to me. No point spending cash on a premium rules compilation when new expansions will be coming afterwards

Yeah, I probably would've passed on it too. Hopefully there won't be an Omega Rulebook v2. Maybe a supplementary rulebook instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
C3Gaming wrote:
necroloid123 wrote:

Yeah, I probably would've passed on it too. Hopefully there won't be an Omega Rulebook v2. Maybe a supplementary rulebook instead.

It's like we are playing a minis game! Let's be honest, you will likely be enjoying that Omega rulebook for a full two years before LS3 thinks about shipping. Consider it a rental.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
West of Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Yus haz won eet!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still, it was sold as an all encompassing rulebook and now it isn't anymore.

Unless the book covers the future rules also... you know with non-linear time it could be possible

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.