5 Posts

Villages of Valeria» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone with an extra Deluxe Edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Hollander
msg tools
Hi all,

I totally missed the boat on this one! I found out about VoV over the last couple of days through a series of events! My buddy told me about Machi Koro and while looking into it I found about V:CK and then made my way to finding Villages of Valeria via Rahdo. Long story short, I wish I'd found out about this months ago as I am definitely going to pick this up (actually all three of the Valeria games as soon as I can). Before I purchase a retail copy I wanted to see if anyone might have an extra Deluxe they'd be willing to sell to me? If so, thanks in advance (please send PM)!

Best,
Jon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaias Vallejo
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
After we've fulfilled the Kickstarter backers, we will have a few of them for sale on our website. If you subscribe to our newsletter or just follow us on social media we'll make an announcement on when those are available. Thanks for your interest in our games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhollander1987 wrote:

I totally missed the boat on this one!

This is a really funny phrase to use with regards to VoV at this moment.

On a more serious note, these games are wonderful, and I highly encourage them. I MUCH prefer V:CK to Machi Koro, and Villages of Valeria is for sure a keeper.

I literally got my copy a couple of days ago because I was an Adventurer Level backer of the KS and so got one of the early production copies (I think maybe 20 or so were air shipped to DMG for early release?).

This game is beautiful, the components are fantastic, and it is at a great price point. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Definitely keep an eye out for the announcement when they have some. And if you don't get the Deluxe one, don't stress about that. DMG is awesome about making sure people don't get screwed over by missing their KS's -- I believe almost all of the Deluxe Content will be made available separately. Several things for V:CK made their way to the BGG Store, woudln't surprise me if the same thing happened with VOV stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Hollander
msg tools
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:
After we've fulfilled the Kickstarter backers, we will have a few of them for sale on our website. If you subscribe to our newsletter or just follow us on social media we'll make an announcement on when those are available. Thanks for your interest in our games!

Thanks, followed! Do you do any sort of veteran's discount when ordering through your site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Hollander
msg tools
hestiansun wrote:
jhollander1987 wrote:

I totally missed the boat on this one!

This is a really funny phrase to use with regards to VoV at this moment.

On a more serious note, these games are wonderful, and I highly encourage them. I MUCH prefer V:CK to Machi Koro, and Villages of Valeria is for sure a keeper.

I literally got my copy a couple of days ago because I was an Adventurer Level backer of the KS and so got one of the early production copies (I think maybe 20 or so were air shipped to DMG for early release?).

This game is beautiful, the components are fantastic, and it is at a great price point. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Definitely keep an eye out for the announcement when they have some. And if you don't get the Deluxe one, don't stress about that. DMG is awesome about making sure people don't get screwed over by missing their KS's -- I believe almost all of the Deluxe Content will be made available separately. Several things for V:CK made their way to the BGG Store, woudln't surprise me if the same thing happened with VOV stuff.

Haha good catch. That's awesome that you got your copy already! Have you had a chance to play it yet? I'll definitely keep an eye out, but the waiting will be the hard part...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.