Subject: Rare figures FYI rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite a number of hard to find Tannhauser items on eBay now (including the rarer than hen's teeth Equipment Cards)... IF you're willing to pay the asking price
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am soooooo glad I already acquired all that stuff back when I first bought the game. I'd hate to think how much it might all cost me now to get started.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The completionist in me wants to pay the $$ for the equipment cards, but the sensible side of me says to just use the awesome cards I printed from this site. It is an internal struggle the likes of which some will never know. Fortunately Christmas is around the corner and I need to spread the monetary love to my family. Homemade it shall remain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psycho Wolf
Germany
Saarbrücken
flag msg tools
mb
UnluckyNumber wrote:
I am soooooo glad I already acquired all that stuff back when I first bought the game. I'd hate to think how much it might all cost me now to get started.

Totally agree with you!
Just maybe wanna second Matriarchy Troop Pack, to use two Zazigag or two Boepripacy Soldiers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.