Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Have you folks heard when the pledge manager going to open and for how long?

What is the least I can pledge now so I can upgrade to shogun during the PM?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elliott - they have stated that Lotus Level ($25) will be able to upgrade in the Pledge Manager but there will be a premium added... They will not know the premium until the end (probably not immediately either).

As to date - no idea - likely opens next year and stays open for 1-2 months...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Any idea if there is a premium to go from sumo to shogun?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Sumo and Shogun will be available in the PM, but it won't be for the same price. They don't know how much it will cost in the PM until they know how much is being added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think post-KS upgrades will all cost more than the current pledges - whether you go from Lotus to Shogun or Sumo to Shogun. Might be a question to ask FFP (you can contact them on KS).

In the first KS the last MC pledge tier was $480 with a $75 add-on bonus to use in the PM and the Post-KS upgrade to MC was $500. So a difference of $95, if you count the add-on bonus or only $20 if you don't.

(Both were steals compared to retail and online prices though - the $500 MC was a 68% savings.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lewis
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
horfrost3 wrote:
I would think post-KS upgrades will all cost more than the current pledges - whether you go from Lotus to Shogun or Sumo to Shogun. Might be a question to ask FFP (you can contact them on KS).

Jason from FFP has answered this in the comments thread. There will be the option to upgrade your pledge in the manager after the campaign closes. The difference will be more than the current difference between pledges; though the exact amount depends on how many stretch goals are unlocked. This is to encourage people to go for a higher tier while the campaign is still running.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone!

So many games, so little money

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Ain't that the truth. So...that being said

Question : If I want to double up on a pledge say Sumo X 2 do I just add Sumo + Sumo or should I just do Sumo and wait for pledge mgr to add another?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wylde_karde wrote:
eharding wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Question : If I want to double up on a pledge say Sumo X 2 do I just add Sumo + Sumo or should I just do Sumo and wait for pledge mgr to add another?

You can do either. Putting the money in for a second Sumo now goes toward stretch goals, which is better for the campaign - which is what I did, I added $100 on top of my Shogun pledge. But you can add it in the PM later on as well - guess it's really up to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lewis
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
wylde_karde wrote:
eharding wrote:
Thanks everyone!

A while back in the thread, the comment was to double your pledge now and then it would be sorted out in the manager. Plus, more pledges now mean more stretch goal unlocks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.