Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes and Noble has a handful of games on sale up to 30% off:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/hot-deals-in-toys-games/stra...

Complete list:
Ticket to Ride $37.50
Ticket to Ride Europe $37.46
Small World $34.96
Betrayal at the House on the Hill $37.46
Munchkin Deluxe $20.96
Carcassonne $24.46
Splendor $29.96
Pandemic $29.96
7 Wonders $34.96
Dead of Winter $44.96
Machi Koro $20.96
Monarch $31.46
Sentinels of the Multiverse $27.96
Five Tribes (clearance, if you can find it) $41.96
Medieval Academy $27.96
Legendary Encounters Predator $41.96

Members get an additional 10%, and you should have just received a 20% off coupon via email that expires 11/20. That makes Splendor a great deal at $21.57 and 7 Wonders a decent deal at $25..17.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone else have issues with receiving coupons? I only get 15%, and even in-store the associate there said that I should have received a 20% off coupon as a member.

I tried chatting with Live Chat and they said I should be receiving them but don't know what else to do about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is your current email associated with the membership? I changed emails once and didn't update the change to my membership. I had to contact BN to get it changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff A
msg tools
Ikehouserock wrote:
Anyone else have issues with receiving coupons? I only get 15%, and even in-store the associate there said that I should have received a 20% off coupon as a member.

I tried chatting with Live Chat and they said I should be receiving them but don't know what else to do about it.

Good luck. I've contacted them on several occasions and they haven't been able to fix anything. I even tried signing up for notifications again. The welcome email comes through just fine then nothing ever again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Burr
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Blue meeples FTW!
badge
Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!
mbmbmbmbmb
SonicPhoenix wrote:
Ikehouserock wrote:

Good luck. I've contacted them on several occasions and they haven't been able to fix anything. I even tried signing up for notifications again. The welcome email comes through just fine then nothing ever again.

Same here. I USED to get the coupons, but then they just stopped, and I've never seen one since. Nobody has ever been able to figure out why or find a successful solution to the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff A
msg tools
egburr wrote:
SonicPhoenix wrote:
Ikehouserock wrote:

Same here. I USED to get the coupons, but then they just stopped, and I've never seen one since. Nobody has ever been able to figure out why or find a successful solution to the problem.

Yup, got them regularly up until February 2013 then literally nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm so spoiled by their Red Dot sales that I have a hard time pulling the trigger any other time. Having said that, I've almost bought Sentinels of the Multiverse on several occasions so maybe it's time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tesoriero
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SonicPhoenix wrote:
egburr wrote:
SonicPhoenix wrote:
Ikehouserock wrote:

Yup, got them regularly up until February 2013 then literally nothing.

I only ever get them via snail-mail even though my current email address is on file. Furthermore, I never seem to get any Kid's Club rewards despite spending hundreds on kids toys, puzzles and books in-store each year. Honestly, I'm not sure why I keep renewing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto on not getting the coupons. I signed up in April and got the new member welcome coupons. That was it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B

New York
msg tools
japester1 wrote:
Ditto on not getting the coupons. I signed up in April and got the new member welcome coupons. That was it.

Same. Signed up in August and haven't gotten any emails since the welcome stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
You should check in with customer service. I seem to get one every two or three weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
"It's all right up to the eyebrows, then it just goes haywire! Look at the eyebrows. These are attack eyebrows. You can take bottle tops off with these!"
badge
Trust your Doctor.
mbmbmbmbmb
japester1 wrote:

Same issue for me. I don't even get the promotional emails that go to non-members. Fortunately, I get them on my dedicated spam email account, so I do still have a way to get some coupons. I actually just opened a help ticket with B&N customer service last night so that they can fix this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rodriguez
United States
Gates Mills
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Add me to the chorus complaining about never receiving coupons despite being a B&N member. I've tried and tried to absolutely no avail. If anyone cracks the code on how to actually get sent these coupons, I'd love to hear the story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.