Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cleric By Dinnertime
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mb
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to play this game solo and I'm confused about how much control I have over the secondary heroes. I understand that I can use my Move to move them. But can I use my Power for them to attack titans and buy cards for my hero? Or can I only control them through movement?

Also, do I only draw one card at the beginning of the round to put next to the wall? Or is each hero considered a player so I should draw three?

One last question: How do secondary heroes heal? Only through bread and the hospital? Or does it work like regular wounds and I can discard one wound from one of my heroes every turn?

Thanks a bunch for the help. Theme seems great for the game. I dread the archenemy titans every time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
They only move. They don't buy or attack.
You draw one card. However, after defeating the second Archenemy, you draw two cards per turn.

Secondary characters can be healed with Food or the Hospital. Easier way is to defeat an Archenemy. Then you place all Wounds in play back on the Wound stack.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cleric By Dinnertime
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think its more fun to control 2 characteres.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
rcote78 wrote:
i think its more fun to control 2 characteres.

Also a great way to do it if you can keep your hands/decks separate.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured I would ask here to hopefully keep solo rules questions in one spot (or at least the ones relating to secondary heroes).

Anyhow, looking at the rules it says that the Resupply card lets you draw AN extra card if you share a space with one or more secondary heroes. But the Resupply card says choose two heroes in your space and they each get a card. If I am in the same space as BOTH secondary heroes, would I draw two cards as the card text would seem to indicate, or just one as the rulebook appears to indicate?

Also, if a secondary hero dies, do you replace them with a new one as with a multiplayer game, or are they just gone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
"an extra card" means over and above the one you would draw for choosing yourself as one of the two Heroes in your space. Two secondary Heroes provides no bonus over just one.

A dead secondary is not replaced.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks for the quick reply! I didn't even realize I could draw one for the main hero. (I see it in the rulebook now that I looked again).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.