Thornwatch» Forums » General

Subject: I need Lore!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Gordon
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Ok, so I'm super excited about all of the Eyrewood games (especially being able to play them together). But I'm a lore nut and I know I'm woefully behind. I've read the comics and read the lore update here, but does anyone know if there's a place where the lore is being collected for easy reading? Maybe also with a list of all the comics that have featured the Eyrewood?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
culix _
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did some searching through the web and my old notes and started a collection of lore and game design links on the Thornwatch wiki page. Perhaps we can keep a group list there.

There are a few things still missing - Mike Selinker has a limerick about the Driven, and I recall someone talking about a witch. But it's a start

There is at least one comic not linked on the Penny Arcade story hub: The Wolf. If you haven't read it before, enjoy

I can fill in more later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.