Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No.
It hasn't even been delivered to the pledgers yet so I believe it will not hit the VPG's website until a few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martins
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last kickstarter update that talked about delivery timing was on Sept 23rd. At that time the plan was for delivery to backers in early 2017 (which I'm interpreting as Mar-Apr... esp if they are dependent on Chinese manufacturing which shuts down in late Jan/early Feb for Chinese New Year).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They send backers weekly updates. Just recently they were in the process of reviewing physical proofs.

From last Friday:
Happy Veteran’s Day, Nemo fans! We’d like to take this moment to thank all of our veterans out there for their services to the US.

We’re still waiting for the proof from the printer, but they also have told us that they will be emailing us a digital proof to verify the changes that we requested from the first physical proof. You can’t be too careful with these! Once this digital proof is approved, they will then have the green light to start printing. We’re almost there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJacobsen159 wrote:
They send backers weekly updates. Just recently they were in the process of reviewing physical proofs.

From last Friday:
Happy Veteran’s Day, Nemo fans! We’d like to take this moment to thank all of our veterans out there for their services to the US.

We’re still waiting for the proof from the printer, but they also have told us that they will be emailing us a digital proof to verify the changes that we requested from the first physical proof. You can’t be too careful with these! Once this digital proof is approved, they will then have the green light to start printing. We’re almost there!

I'm at BGG.con at the moment, and they had a production proof copy of Nemo's War at their booth. It's a thing of beauty! And pretty heavy for its size, too.

I didn't get confirmation that they have approved production yet, and there may be some small errors that they caught, but they guy I was talking to was saying how great it looked, and he was right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martins
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
I'm at BGG.con at the moment, and they had a production proof copy of Nemo's War at their booth. It's a thing of beauty!

There's also a video of the digital proof unboxing (https://boardgamegeek.com/video/115126/nemos-war-second-edit...)... it does look very nice!! Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the second edition developer and was showing the proof copy at BGGcon. I've been gone for a week at the show and don't know if Ian and the VPG office have turned around the proofs. We should be close to priting, if the proofs are good.

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took a (weird) picture of it at BGGcon

https://twitter.com/comat0se/status/799093353119944704

Looked really good...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.