The Princess and the Goblin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Single player cave tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vicky Goode
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi, I was very surprised to receive this today as I wasn't keeping up with the news, so didn't realise it would arrive so early. Very excited to play it!

I'm probably being an idiot, but it isn't clear to me whether I'm allowed to use face up tiles from the cave in my escape path for single player. The first paragraph of "1-player game end" leads me to think that I can only use the tiles in the escape pile. Is that true? Or does the using tiles from the cave rule roll over from multi player?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Hoyle
United States
Carbondale
IL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Vicky! Thanks for playing!

If I understand you correctly, it may be that you are not discarding the tiles in the caves that you did not select whenever you "Chart Your Path". From the 1-Player Rules #2: "Set the tiles you did not select in a
discard pile nearby."

Thus, there won't be any tiles in the caves when you are making your escape and you will only be able to use the tiles in your Escape Pile.

Hope this helps!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.