Subject: Bay Area Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Magee

Missoula
Montana
msg tools
Hey out there,
I recently played this game with my regular gaming group in Oakland. We felt overwhelmed/excited by the depth and look forward to playing it again. That being said we would love to have a veteran come and join us just to help streamline the gameplay. We "know" the rules, but the idea of having a player who can help clarify them during the game, as opposed to frequent rule book consultation, will make it much more fun to play. When last we played we all made food/served drinks of our respective nations and served these during our private meetings during the diplomacy phase. If this sounds fun message me, never hurts to meet a cool new gamer either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Riskey
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great approach, sounds like a fun group!

Sorry, but I am not in the Bay area. If you do not find someone in the area, perhaps you could line up someone who will be online (Skype? email?) that your group could ask for quick answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Shattuc
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Christopher,

We're on the same wavelength. I live in Oakland (the Dimond district) and have a regular gaming group. Virgin Queen may be my favorite game. I'd like to play with your crew some time. I just got the 6th player for a Dec. 4 VQ game; otherwise I'd invite you to join us.

Email me at rickshattuc@gmail.com when you've got something coming up.

Rick Shattuc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.