Dixit Odyssey» Forums » General

Subject: Dixit Odyssey Thai Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Paul Obsines
Philippines
flag msg tools
Hi.

A local online store here has the stand-alone Dixit Odyssey only in Thai. The description on their site says that the rules has english text included. Also, english rules can be easily obtained online, so no problems if there are no english rules included.

Does anyone have this edition? Should I get this? How are the components?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have a weird chinese version that i got for super cheap. from others in the group - this is pretty much the same quality that they have. Rules were simply printed off bgg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alundra311 wrote:
Hi.

A local online store here has the stand-alone Dixit Odyssey only in Thai. The description on their site says that the rules has english text included. Also, english rules can be easily obtained online, so no problems if there are no english rules included.

Does anyone have this edition? Should I get this? How are the components?

Thank you.

Well, the game is 100% language independent, so it doesn't really matter what language you get it in, as long as you can obtain the rules in the language you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Paul Obsines
Philippines
flag msg tools
ayejae wrote:
Well, the game is 100% language independent, so it doesn't really matter what language you get it in, as long as you can obtain the rules in the language you need.

I'm not really worried about the rules since it can be easily obtained online. Just worried about the components' quality.

danimal13 wrote:
i have a weird chinese version that i got for super cheap. from others in the group - this is pretty much the same quality that they have. Rules were simply printed off bgg.

I see. So quality-wise, about the same. In terms of components included, are they the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes card stock and finish feels good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Paul Obsines
Philippines
flag msg tools
danimal13 wrote:
yes card stock and finish feels good

Late reply, decided to buy Mysterium instead. But I will still buy Odyssey at a later date.

Also, thank you for the feedback on card quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.