Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm interested in this game and would like to late pledge.
I would like to offer this game to my young godson but he doesn't speak english at all.

I have two questions related to that:

1) Is there anything that is language dependent in this game besides the rulebook (I mean in the whole late pledge content)?

2) If the rulebook is the only language dependent content, can we maybe expect a pdf with french translations in a near future?

That's all I need to know in other to pledge this little gem.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keven
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Baylock! i've worked with a guy from France to translate the gods power in french and we did all of them PM me ill send you the files! (the base and advanced gos from the base game have a cool layout, but didnt had the time yet to do the layout for the expansion gods)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to know!

Au fait, nous sommes bien d'accord que vos traductions concernent les règles écrites des dieux du livret de règle.
Les cartes elles-même n'ont pas de texte et ne comportent que des symboles, nous somme bien d'accord? Qu'aucun composant du jeu en lui-même ne comporte de texte?
C'est ce que j'ai vu sur les rendus visuels et les vidéos mais je ne sais pas si ce sont des rendus définitifs ou si ça a changé depuis.

Merci en tous cas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
baylock wrote:
Nice to know!

Au fait, nous sommes bien d'accord que vos traductions concernent les règles écrites des dieux du livret de règle.
Les cartes elles-même n'ont pas de texte et ne comportent que des symboles, nous somme bien d'accord? Qu'aucun composant du jeu en lui-même ne comporte de texte?
C'est ce que j'ai vu sur les rendus visuels et les vidéos mais je ne sais pas si ce sont des rendus définitifs ou si ça a changé depuis.

Merci en tous cas!

There's no text on the god cards besides their names, everything is done with icons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.