Popular Tags: [View All]
Stven Carlberg
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it the picture of the hand or the little rectangle with the "Imitate another player's action" text that you can play on?

Also, I notice it is not mentioned in the rules that these tiles are ever flipped during the course of the game. (During our game last night, we were flipping them once each round.) Are you supposed to just set this once, at the beginning of the game, and leave it for the whole game? So that, in some playings of the game, it'll randomly be the first and third columns that can be imitated during the entire course of the game? While in other playings it'll be the first and fourth columns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The text. Set once, at the beginning, and never flip. Variable setup for 4 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ssmooth wrote:
Is it the picture of the hand or the little rectangle with the "Imitate another player's action" text that you can play on?

Also, I notice it is not mentioned in the rules that these tiles are ever flipped during the course of the game. (During our game last night, we were flipping them once each round.) Are you supposed to just set this once, at the beginning of the game, and leave it for the whole game? So that, in some playings of the game, it'll randomly be the first and third columns that can be imitated during the entire course of the game? While in other playings it'll be the first and fourth columns?

Actions in the column with a hand can not be duplicated; the rectangles are the action spaces that can be used to imitate an action. The caption on the picture on pg. 20 is incorrect in my English version, and has been noted in errata lists elsewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stven Carlberg
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for confirming that the picture caption is incorrect. (I haven't seen that in the errata I've looked at.) Also thanks for confirming that it's a set-once-for-entire-game thing. That's going to save us worrying about whether we've remembered to change it every round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.