GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 133.55
49.2% of Goal | left
What happens if you have Ring of power equipped, and have used up all your stamina, and then you un-equip the ring (either because you pass it on to someone else, or because you equip 2 other items with a ring symbol)?
Ring of power: You gain +1 Stamina.
I see some possibilities:
1) One stamina is converted to 1 hit point.
2) Your stamina stays over-full, at 1 more than what's available. You have to recover 2 or more stamina before you could use any again.
3) Your will stay full, but now at 1 less than it was. Unequiping and re-equiping would become a workaround to recover 1 stamina.
4) You cannot un-equip it as long as your stamina is full. You have to recover stamina first, before you could pass on your ring to someone else.
Maybe there are even more possibilities.
Removing the Ring of Power from a hero with max fatigue tokens does not have any additional effects. The following rules are still true:
- The hero has a number of fatigue tokens equal to stamina rating (with one additional token), so they cannot voluntarily suffer Fatigue to move or to power class skill cards.
- Any game effects that force the hero to suffer Fatigue cause them to suffer damage instead.
- Last edited Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:59 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:57 pm
By my ruling, you would lose 1hp to bring you back to your original stamina. But i love to hear other opinions regarding this.
It's less opinion than it is official word to clarify.
- The rules state that you suffer damage if you are forced to suffer fatigue (ie: add 1 fatigue token to your hero sheet) and are at maximum fatigue (which you are if you have greater than maximum as well!)
- There are no game effects that force the hero to suffer damage if their Stamina is reduced below their current Fatigue token total.
Naturally you can instate house rules to contradict this, but this is accurate according to the rulebook and according to FFG. See here:
It's option 2. You have more fatigue on your hero sheet than your stamina value. If you were to rest, it would all disappear, but recovering one at a time you'd need to recover 2 before you could suffer more.