Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike George
United States
Smithville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold your pieces in place

Have you ever put your games in a bag on their side to carry them or on the shelf, and when you take out the game to play the pieces are all over the place. I think the lay out of the box of “Lords of Waterdeep” and the expansion is one of the best to use as an examples. Every time I put these games in my bag on their side, even if there is a rubber band around the box, the pieces and cards shift all over in the box. Here is a way to stop this from happening. If you can get it ½ in. piece of form, poly foam. I could only find 1 in. thick and cut it to fit over the tray, put everything back in the box and squeeze the box closed with Velcro tape. I took the box on its side and upside down and giving e it a hard long shake and every piece was in its play. This should work with all boxes that have nice game trays in the boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't know if the game has punch boards, but is this one of those situations where if you put the punched punch boards under the insert it raises it so that there's no gap for the pieces to shift?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The insert for Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath Board Game is one of the most useful ones I've seen for horizontal storage. Agree if you don't have a tight closing stuff something in there for vertical storage to stop spillage. Component dumping is fine for Vasel reviews but not for game time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.