32.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Rafael Fuentes
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

These Argonath miniatures were sculpted and painted by myself as an accessory for my own copy the board game War of the Ring.

After posting pictures online I received several requests from people all over the world asking if I sold them. I have created silicone molds of the original sculpts and have cast plastic resin replicas and they are now available for purchase.

The miniature sculptures are available in sets of two pieces.

These pieces are fully compatible with First and Second Edition boards of War of the Ring and they will embellish Collector's Editions and Anniversary Release Editions alike.

These Argonath miniatures also look great on desks and shelves. Any fan of Lord of the Rings will certainly appreciate them.

Theses sculpts will be sold in two versions:

Upainted Set - $15
Painted Set - $25

The painted version is painted with nontoxic acrylic paints and washes and will have some small amount green miniature flock added to enhance realism. If no miniature flock is desired (just acrylic paints and washes) please let me know when placing the order.

The unpainted set will come in white plastic resin. They may have epoxy resin of other colors added in some areas in other to preserve consistency with the original models (as bubbles may be present in some casts and may need to be filled). Some prepping will be needed in order to paint the sculpts such as washing them with mild soap to remove the mold release agent.

The sculpts are made of strong plastic resin.

Anyone interested in ordering a set may visit my Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/479335900/argonath-miniature-sc..., or geekmail me and we can set up a sale through the BGG Marketplace. BGG will get its 3%.

Shipping will be through USPS Priority Mail (Small Flat Rate Box), so it'd be around $6-$7. This includes packaging and handling.

And for international buyers I am happy to inform that I will ship worldwide! Rates will vary, of course, depending on the country. We'll make the proper arrangements to ensure the safest and cost efficient shipping method.

Thanks and Happy Gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Lovely looking things - great work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
Lovely looking things - great work.

Thanks Liam! They're a labor of love for one of my favorite games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

How tall and long are they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Constantinople wrote:

How tall and long are they?

They are 2-1/4" tall and 2" long. The width is 3/4".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.