7,783 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49% of Goal | left

Support:

Brad Robertson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
This is my first time playing as the Imperial player and I've spent the 3 influence to purchase the Grand Inquisitor card Cornered that give the Grand Inquisitor as the reward. I know in the past there have been special missions that we had to go to as Rebels to prevent the Imperial player from gaining this reward.

I am looking for clarification, on the card it reads...After the heroes resolve any other side mission, discard this card and receive the reward listed below.

I am interpreting this to mean it doesn't matter what side mission we play, regardless of the outcome once it concludes I just have to discard this and the rebel figures never knew it was in my hand till its been played. Am I interpreting this correctly?

Thank You.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Grozdanich

Santa Clara
CA California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it means that if the rebels choose a different side mission (any other mission but the Grand Inquistor one) then you automatically get the Grand Inquistor.

So they will have 3 choices (2 from the side mission deck and your imperial card) if they do not choose the imperial card, then you automatically get the reward.

If they do choose the mission though and win, you do not get the grand inquisitor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
When you purchase Cornered, do what it says. It enters play immediately as an active side mission. The rebel heroes then have 3 side missions to choose from when they next are choosing a side mission to play.

If they choose something else than Cornered, after the played side mission you get the reward without needing to win Cornered.

(This is normal way agenda side missions work.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Robertson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
The Cornered side mission is what I was expecting to play but I have not been able to find the side mission, Cornered. Does anyone know which Rulebook it is in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
brobertson1124 wrote:
The Cornered side mission is what I was expecting to play but I have not been able to find the side mission, Cornered. Does anyone know which Rulebook it is in?

It's in the rulesheet that came in the Grand Inquisitor pack - the rules and skirmish map at the front and the campaign mission at the back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.