Very themed. I like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt I
msg tools
mbmbmb
On the Scimitar I would switch out the Viceroy with a captain with a higher initiative if possible. Also the Romulan fighters are underpowered when compared to the Dominion and Federation fights. I think you would be better off maybe taking a ship that can cloak, Donatra and maybe mines. If you run out of points maybe consider not using the Reman boarding party.

Does the group you play with still use the old 120 point fleet rules or have the also started using the 130 point rules. If so you have 11 more points to play with.

It looks like you are only using three sets at the moment, and it looks like you have a good start. I would consider using Shinzon for initiative

If you are looking for more suggestions it might help to know what you own and what your play style is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
navy 2001
msg tools
i dont have a group to play with no one plays it were i live...only place does is an hour away..

and i sued the scorpien fighters cause..i always wanted them in sto so i have them in star terk attack wing (mainly to use for annyoince since they have to be killed 5 or 4 times)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt I
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you are considering playing with the current tournament rules you will have an extra 11 points to spend. I would consider equipping the fighters with cloaking. If you encounter any ships with upgrades that target fighters specifically the uncloaked fighters will die too fast to make a difference.

Look at what the Federation upgraded phasers would do to a fighter squadron for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
navy 2001
msg tools
MrDumbAzCanB wrote:
If you are considering playing with the current tournament rules you will have an extra 11 points to spend. I would consider equipping the fighters with cloaking. If you encounter any ships with upgrades that target fighters specifically the uncloaked fighters will die too fast to make a difference.

Look at what the Federation upgraded phasers would do to a fighter squadron for example.

alright i'll add cloak to them and the place an hour away does an an event next month but idk if i will be able to do it..(Trouble with tribbles!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.