9 Posts

Battleground» Forums » News

Subject: Your Move Games - Announcing New Management rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YMG Corey
msg tools
new user
Your Move Games is pleased to announce we are under new management. While the leadership has changed, the mission of delivering depth and replayability in approachable and affordable games remains the same. The new management team is fully invested in Your Move Games and has been a vital part of the design team for new product at Your Move Games for many years. Currently we are in the midst of planning new releases for our games and are excited for the new products. As part of the transition we intend to resolve any unfulfilled Kickstarter pledges to the best of our ability.

Already available are the long awaited Battleground releases Alexander vs. Persia and Wuxing, as well as The Battle for Sector 219. In addition we are preparing for a reprint of Men of Hawkshold and two entirely new Battleground armies: Greek City States and Lords of Vlachold.

Our products are available to retailers through ACD Distribution and Golden Distribution. For our fans across the globe, or for our fans who lack a local retailer, frpgames.com carries our products as well. Also available now on steam is a digital version of The Battle for Sector 219 from our partners at Large Visible Machine.

Please check out our new website for more information on our products and upcoming releases – www.yourmovegames.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we talk to you if we still have outstanding Kickstarter rewards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
YMG_Corey wrote:

Please check out our new website for more information on our products and upcoming releases – www.youmovegames.com.

Bad link: I believe you meant:

www.yourmovegames.com

Also, where are the links to download the solo rules and errata for Battlegrounds?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you guys handling the Ogre 218 game?

Congratulations on the new venture. Best wishes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwian wrote:

Yes, as per the end of the first paragraph:

Quote:
As part of the transition we intend to resolve any unfulfilled Kickstarter pledges to the best of our ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joeyeti wrote:
Bwian wrote:

Yes, as per the end of the first paragraph:

Quote:
As part of the transition we intend to resolve any unfulfilled Kickstarter pledges to the best of our ability.

Good grief, if it was a snake it would have bit me. Sorry about that. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! I'm very pleased to see the company in the hands of enthusiastic fans.

I'm very much looking forward to the Lords of Vlachold!

I'd also love to see further reinforcement packs for the existing factions. If I could make some suggestions, I'd especially like to see the following units:

Orc boar riders, goblin dire bat riders, high elf Pegasus cavalry, Ravenwood great eagles and pixie swarms, undead mummies, ghosts, and vulture swarms, Hawkshold gryphon riders and halfling slingers, Lizardmen pterodactyls, dark elf assassins, Umenzi lion pack and beast master, Dwarven musketeers, berserkers, and cannon, and many more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YMG Corey
msg tools
new user
Bwian wrote:

Yes. Email me at ymg.corey@gmail.com with your name, address, and what you're missing. I'll try and get it out as soon as I can.

martimer wrote:
Are you guys handling the Ogre 218 game?

Congratulations on the new venture. Best wishes.

We have a few copies for promotional purposes & for fulfilling kickstarters, but we won't be handling any distribution of Ogre 218. That's Steve Jackson Games, and they really have done a nice job with it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Wong
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see the Battleground rules in a more traditional format like 8.5x11 that isn't 120 pages long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.