Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if there was any new updates> I ordered my game at Gen Con and have not heard anything else. There they said the game would be out in Nov.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right in the kickstarter updates:

Quote:
It's hard to stomach this but between the extra attention to detail needed for the mats and the dice, and the multiple samples and changes for the trays and cards, its added about 2 months to the project. This is something we had hoped to ship mid to late Nov, allowing people to receive it well before Christmas. We are sorry we couldn't make that happen.

And you should add a question mark to the subject so people know this isn't announcing news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jpozsr wrote:
I was just wondering if there was any new updates> I ordered my game at Gen Con and have not heard anything else. There they said the game would be out in Nov.

Hi John! Yes, as was stated above, the game is slightly delayed to finalize a few quality issues we had with some of the prototype box inserts/dice holders/etc. We are currently slated to be shipping in Januaryish. As an apology of sorts for the delay, we have made a few free upgrades to the game including improving the box and PVC cards/character sheets - so they'll be even better than what you saw at GenCon!

There will be an email coming soon to all our GenCon preorderers with an update, and access to the Pledge Manager in case you want to make any changes to your order. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.