Subject: Seems interesting but... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Santiago
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see a rulebook, and sample gameplay. How does combat work? How/when do enemies attack? Art looks good, idea seems very appealing, but I don't want to get overly excited about game I have no idea about how it plays. I'm always looking for pocket sized dungeon crawl games, and could very well help kickstart this thing. Let us know what's up???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know he's working on it and has delayed until things all get tuned
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Schofield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi Jeremy
Thanks for the kind words about my artwork, and interest in my game. I have just uploaded a rulebook for you here, its still a draft so subject to change.

Rulebook Link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dz9r20el8dg3vjm/AACCiEcs8Rb6uxCAc...

I don't presently have any sample gameplay videos yet, I will try to look into that before the Kickstarter, which I am hoping will now be at the end of February next year. This isn't really a pocket-sized dungeon game the box is currently 230x270x78mm.

You can always see more updates on components and pictures of the game on Instagram, hope this answers some of your questions, if not just send me an email or pm or reply back here.
All the best
Ian

http://instagram.com/ianschofield/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.