Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Kopcan
Germany
Elchesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a solo game yesterday and must say Flash is really weak I think.
He only has 4 dice and he can reroll as long as you have the running symbol. But Flash +1 AP and Reverse Flash -1 AP are so often rolled, that making damage is far more difficult, than in other versions. once or twice I had many Flash symbols , but if it goes below -2 it ends imediately.
Most of the time villains also have abilities with reverse Flash so it is very hard to make any damage.

His Special is also lame,cause he can spare points between two enemies with his Tornado. When you ever get more than one point out of it of course. I would have loved to tornado the enemies weapons (negative abilites) away instead, would be more effektive and makes more sense.

From my first play though I am very frustrated with Flash, only four dice, weak mechanism, but maybe I have to play more. Maybe he is better in coop but I only see 0-1 AP per round without cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Fillgraff
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I had a similar experience. I played about ten games now, some single, some in coop with Green Lantern or Batman.
Flash is very hard to play and his special ability is worthless. I had only one time the possibility to share damage through the tornado.

But I have a question too. The manual says, the yellow die has a different variation of the symbols. But in fact, only the colour differs to the red dice. Is this correct?
If the yellow die has a better chance to gain Flash-Symbols, the character may be better.

EDIT:
I asked the Heidelberger Spielverlag about the yellow die. Mine is wrong. It should look like 3 x Flash, 2 x Rerun, 1 x Reverse-Flash

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.