Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering if there is a recommended card sleeve for this game. The closest I've found is Mayday's orange sleeves. They're just a bit too narrow for the cards as designed and a good bit too long. Maybe there's another sleeve that I've overlooked?

The pnp files as printed: 59mm x 82mm

Mayday Orange sleeves: 57.5mm x 89mm

I guess I could do a bunch of trimming (both cards and sleeves)...wish the design fit a standard sleeve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hardy
India
Pune
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Bob i had designed the cards to be poker size(2.5" by 3.5") so i guess any poker size sleeves should be okay. However doing a quick search on the dimensions that you gave me, here are some sleeves that could go:
http://www.wiiplaygameslv.com/catalog/card__board_game_suppl...
https://www.amazon.com/Euro-Game-Card-Sleeves-Soft/dp/B00264...

I will also try to reduce the card size a bit if it can work that way and upload it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom!

Thank you for the reply. I went back and took a look at my print settings, and sure enough the app was automatically scaling the pages down to 92%. That explains why my cards were an odd, small size. Unfortunately I printed everything out at the smaller size before doing a test page. I guess that's a lesson learned!

Thank you again for the note and the suggestions of sleeves that would work. I'm embarrassed that the mistake was on my end, but also a bit happy - I've been scratching my head trying to figure out why someone would design small cards like that! Lol. The answer is nobody did.

I'll scrap what I have and reprint the entire thing. Looking forward to trying the game!

ps - Please don't bother to upload a smaller version of the cards. I have plenty of poker size sleeves here that will work fine once I print the files again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hardy
India
Pune
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's no problem Bob! Such small mistakes happen with every pnp crafter. I hadn't started designing the smaller ones anyway till now. Thanks a lot for trying out the game! If you have time after, you can post any feedback you have on either the wip thread or just geekmail it to me if you want. It will help in making the next cases better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.