Subject: Dice Tower rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Parker
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Three greatest chess players ever: Bobby Fischer, Mikhail Tal, and Victor Korchnoi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for some recommendations for a dice tower.

I tried searching teh forums but no matter what words I combined with dice tower, I kept getting results that covered The Dice Tower videos. shake

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
catosulla wrote:
Looking for some recommendations for a dice tower.

I tried searching teh forums but no matter what words I combined with dice tower, I kept getting results that covered The Dice Tower videos. shake

Thanks

Obviously the internet is telling you that you need to buy a dice tower from the Dice Tower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Sarnia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lego

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
The game Shogun has a dice tower if that is something like you were looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus-Gunther Herzog
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Build your own from foamcore. There are plenty of designs online. Get as simple or creative as you want. Here's my favorite...

The inside of this tower isn't a simple back & forth ramp system, but rather like a spiral staircase that sends the dice spinning in a vortex...

Chessex dice boots are more portable, but also more noisy. I used some foam with adhesive backing to alleviate this somewhat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't mind spending a lot, Wyrmwood dice towers are a thing of beauty. www.wyrmwoodgaming.com

Check out www.uniquedicetowers.com for some fun designs.

Also look on Etsy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Smith

Colchester
essex
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My kids have ditched a beautifully crafted MDF castle dice tower for the quick fix tiny epic kingdoms box . I am saddened by this quick fix solution and look forward to suggestions that may appeal to the youguns so a new
'trendy' tower can be acquired.
The mini zombicide ones are cool too , but only really suit around 5/6 dice max.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.J. H.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I currently use a mini-dice tower from the Broken Token that is no longer available. It's functional enough but unremarkable.

I'm looking to upgrade to this one on etsy, though: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109438161/red-oak-dice-tower-wi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Parker
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Three greatest chess players ever: Bobby Fischer, Mikhail Tal, and Victor Korchnoi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the replies.
My wife was looking to get me one for my birthday and she got me the Cold War dice tower set from uniquedicetowers.com. They look super cool and I am looking forward to trying them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.