Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan on putting all of the minions in a plastic bag... Can a re-purposed ticket to ride-sized box be able to hold of of MvM's components or are the player/game boards too long? If they are too long, what about a re-purposed Ascension box?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The player boards are basically the same length as the Mechs vs Minions box, so you need something just as long (so not TTR). That, and the box width is about the same as the Gear Tracker board, and the box height is the same as the boss minion box.

So, the box for Mechs vs Minions can't really be any smaller. Your best bet for shaving the size is in the height department but then you'd have to take the boss out of his box.

EDIT: I just double checked, and you could shave about 2 inches off the width as the gear tracker can be turned to save some space, and you can probably save 2 inches off the height by taking the boss out of his box since he wouldn't have to be positioned such that his ax is facing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. Hmm, I guess I'll have to check Michaels for a smaller box.

Could someone provide me with the dimensions of the longest board in the game and the dimensions of the widest board in the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
I put all the minions in a Machi Koro "Harbor Expansion" box. It fits perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ShotgunGames wrote:
I put all the minions in a Machi Koro "Harbor Expansion" box. It fits perfectly.

That's a good idea as I got that same box sitting empty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.