Subject: Lost treasure of the Gods --questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First, the Stone Monolith on the first tile has a TN of +2 What does this mean? +2 means it should be added to a known value. Do they mean 2+ (2 or more is a hit)?

Second, The 2nd tile says each DC, summon d10 grubbers from the Lair. There are 2 lairs, d10 from each?

I'm starting to think that the still refuse to employ blind playtesters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a limit to the number of "marks" I can collect on the Mark of the Hunter card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why can't the professor search the mysterious relics? Isn't that his job? I assume he has no threat (not mentioned), so he has no real function on the tile. it's no challenge to defend him since nobody really goes after him. he should be able to check the mysterious relics with a reduced TN number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Green item crossbow is a reward, but isn't this only available in the item expansion 1 pack? It isn't listed in materials needed to play this module.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kelly
msg tools
http://megacongames.com/community/#/discussion/2129/question...

See this thread on the MCG forums for the answer to your second question in your first post.

Posting your first question there might get you an answer as well (I do not yet have the new modules so have no idea)

Mark of the Hunter - iirc 1 per card (2 in the deck if memory serves)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khali wrote:
http://megacongames.com/community/#/discussion/2129/question...

See this thread on the MCG forums for the answer to your second question in your first post.

Posting your first question there might get you an answer as well (I do not yet have the new modules so have no idea)

Mark of the Hunter - iirc 1 per card (2 in the deck if memory serves)

Thank you, I had forgotten that they had their own forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew H
United States
West Chester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Squatting Monkey wrote:
First, the Stone Monolith on the first tile has a TN of +2 What does this mean? +2 means it should be added to a known value. Do they mean 2+ (2 or more is a hit)?

The stone monolith is not intended to be attacked by the player. It's for the mucker to attack. Muckers have a set target number on their card so the +2 is added to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, That makes some sense. It seems that they are using two ways to denote this same thing. Sometimes it is expressed as TN, other times it is a shield with a +# inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.