Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
mb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A)Can you shoot at the fuel dump at space L10? To what effect?

B)Does the tank enter open or closed? If closed, can the tank be opened from the outside to hit the crew directly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Notme
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A. Pretty sure the answer is no unless there are victory conditions for it's destruction. And pretty sure a squad's small arms won't cause a loud earth shattering kaboom if you did.

B. It's probably dependent on the activation paragraph. And only the crew can open or button up an AFV. Your squad can't make it open up, that's based on it's paragraph actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
mb
A) ah thanks, i thought i was being slick, baiting the tank to park adjacent to the fuel dump. The plan at the time was to throw a grenade at it whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
mb
Also, i realize this is going to take some major memory search, but I seem to have messed up. The tank left and the Germans are "gone" now, but I'm still at condition 2 and checked all the victory point spaces. I also checked all buildings and wood spaces on the map edges, though nothing else is happening. Where did I mess up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Some missions require the right random event to happen. Either march around in circles until you get an event roll or (if you are like me) then just stand still and keep rolling on the event column to see whether something exciting will happen.

Not great but that's all I can think to suggest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
mb
B) actually it's right on the card modest "Enters open..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.