mbmbmbmbmb
Is there one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
Both players share the glory of being awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's blood rage... If you're not the winner, you're the loser. if there is a tie, everyone loses...

I'm just applying the battle rule set to the end game victory condition. I don't think that's the case, but thematically, it should be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Holman
Sweden
flag msg tools
afrag wrote:
It's blood rage... If you're not the winner, you're the loser. if there is a tie, everyone loses...

I'm just applying the battle rule set to the end game victory condition. I don't think that's the case, but thematically, it should be.

Haven't even thought of it that way, but yes, would actually agree. No winner
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
afrag wrote:
I don't think that's the case, but thematically, it should be.

I disagree with that thematic interpretation. Ragnarök is happening and everyone who is deemed worthy by the gods will make it to Valhalla. However, certain clans will be more favored by the gods and reap better benefits. In short all the clans are winners for making it to Valhalla after Ragnarök, but some clans are more glorious, thus a tie would mean those two clans are equal in favor to the gods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.