Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a bit unclear how the melee works when you have a revolver and you decide to use it in melee.

If I shoot and I beat the enemy in melee then it triggers a Mayhem reaction and might be that more zombies engage with me in melee. Do I keep fighting additional rounds before other melees are resolved until I beat all my opponents or we disengage?

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
A few things to keep in mind:

1)if you fire a handgun in melee, that is your only attack for that model, he can't shoot again or attack later in this melee or any other melee for the rest of the turn.

2) shooting in melee is resolved then the mayhem is resolved regardless of the results.

3) all these actions can chain new melees to happen throughout the melee phase.

So, in your example, one figure is engaged and you use your handgun. That attack is resolved then the Mayhem is triggered. Let's pretend that your gun knocked prone or killed the only model you were engaged to. You are now temporarily no longer in Melee. The Mayhem, however, brings in another walker and it engages you. Now you are back in melee and go to resolve the melee. Since you already attacked, all you can do is defend.

Let's say your opponent is also involved in melee and he decides to shoot as well. He resolves his shoot attack and the resulting Mayhem draws another walker into you. The opponent resolves the rest of his melee (if needed) and you start another melee combat. You already attacked this round so all you can do is defend. Resolve the melee normally.

This can go on and on depending on how many other melee combats are going on and if players keep using Noise or Mayhem causing effects.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah Ok thank you!. Now I get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.