Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been on a fence very long about this and am near getting it as the theme appeals to me more than Fields. But I am curious if it has been official announced that there will be no more releases?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently it's known that there will be at least one more release which is Among the Stars: Years of Peace. It's listed on Artipia Games site under the upcoming games. Essentially I believe it includes stretchgoals from the previous 2 Among the Stars kickstarters packed together. I hope backers who has so far supported all Among the Stars releases (and already having YoP cards), but didn't support Fields of Green are able to get access to the promo card of that campaign (or at least fitting sized pnp card since I have blank cards which I can use).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if there is nothing else planned there is a ridiculous number of cards and optional ways to play to keep the game fresh for a very long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batanen wrote:
Currently it's known that there will be at least one more release which is Among the Stars: Years of Peace.

This is useful, thanks.

Quote:
Even if there is nothing else planned there is a ridiculous number of cards and optional ways to play to keep the game fresh for a very long time.

This is correct.

Just because there are no longer any expansions being produced for a game does not mean it is not a good game to play.

Moreover, some great games don't really get much in the way of expansion support, ever...(c.f. Goa, Key Market, Vikings and so on.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.