Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thought I'd share my new obsession - making or repurposing items into custom chaos tokens or "bags". I'm playing the game frequently love to really shake up the tokens in a custom wooden container that feels more thematic than a bag. I became frustrated at the cardboard chaos tokens showing wear quickly so decided to make my own. Here's some examples of the wooden tokens and chaos containers.

(And no, I don't try to pick the good tokens by trying to read them with my fingertips. . Not easy to do and pretty obvious bad behavior that might call down the disfavor of the Old Ones.

Minis from Mansions of Madness = much better for moving characters around than cards imho, and love Othello tokens (half white and half black) for action tokens for the investigators.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice!

Are you actually at FFG playing in that picture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Soylent: Why yes I am! FFG in Roseville is only 3-4 miles from my place. It's the home of our weekly game nights. Very lucky!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
@Soylent: Why yes I am! FFG in Roseville is only 3-4 miles from my place. It's the home of our weekly game nights. Very lucky!

Very nice! My parents are in the East metro - I am down for a visit and will be in tomorrow night likely.

If you happen to be in - I'll say hi!

I will know you by your components! LOL!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sigh, they need to get the full investigator set back in stock. I hate buying things piecemeal and now I need 2 sets for this and Eldritch. T_T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just look for the goofy looking guy in blue scrubs with a balding head and big gut!! )) see you Tues!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
Just look for the goofy looking guy in blue scrubs with a balding head and big gut!! )) see you Tues!

With the snow my bother-in-law didn't feel like venturing over. Bummer to have missed you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next time buddy! There every Tues evening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was there for Arkham Nights, though I have a great group here I wish I could join you!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.