$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Frank Barnhouse
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played the solo variant of the game and have a question about which portal to remove from the game when the player goes insane.

The rules are clear for when the AI goes insane (the last closed portal is removed), however I'm less sure what is meant by the left-most portal. I played that it was the first portal that I had closed (and subsequently would remove the second one I had closed and so on). So essentially the opposite of the logic used for the AI.

Is that what was intended?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MuseLament wrote:
I just played the solo variant of the game and have a question about which portal to remove from the game when the player goes insane.

The rules are clear for when the AI goes insane (the last closed portal is removed), however I'm less sure what is meant by the left-most portal. I played that it was the first portal that I had closed (and subsequently would remove the second one I had closed and so on). So essentially the opposite of the logic used for the AI.

Is that what was intended?

It should work the same as for the Ai. In the expansion you can't reorder the portals you've closed. The left-most portal means the last one you've tucked under your player card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Barnhouse
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the clarification, Manuel.

I really enjoyed playing the expansion. The tweaked mechanics work well and the insanity cards add a real sense of tension!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for playing!

It was fun to go back to Multiuniversum and remix it a new theme (through mechanics), and awesome to see new art by Piotr, who is getting better and better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.