1 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Strategy

Subject: A Fun Fleet For The Void rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Toomey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hey, just wanted to share this fleet I ran in the Void yesterday. Had fun with it, wanted to do something good with D'Deridex's for a long time. I wasn't necessarily looking to dominate, if I do I can't relax and enjoy the tournament so I figured I'd run a fun fleet and enjoy the night. It's not perfect but it was strong in places. The seven dice disruptor pulse was very effective.

I.R.W. Belak [I.R.W. Belak] (30)
Donatra [I.R.W. Valdore] (4)
Quark [DS9 GenCon Promo] (3)
Weapon Ports [Nunk's Marauder] (5 overridden to 0)
Total (37)

I.R.W. Haakona [I.R.W. Haakona] (30)
Taris [I.R.W. Haakona] (4)
Adm Mendak [I.R.W. Haakona] (4)
Parem [R.I.S. Apnex] (1)
Total (39)

I.R.W. Khazara [Starter] (30)
Liviana Charvanek [I.R.W. Algeron] (3)
Remata'Klan [2nd Division Battle Cruiser] (4)
Goval [Soong] (2)
Disruptor Pulse [I.R.W. Haakona] (5)
Total (44)

Officer Exchange Program (0) (We don't retire resources)

Fleet total: 120

Generated by Space Dock for iOS
http://spacedockapp.org

I had originally intended to put disruptor beams on the Belak so each ship would be firing at least 5 dice however weapons ports came on when I realised I probably would be facing multiple fighters (which indeed I did).

I like Charvanek on Khazara with her free cloak, goes nicely with the ships ability for +1 die when firing from cloak. Remata'Klan Was a welcome passenger and Goval kept him on board for another turn. After two turns of a boosted Disruptor pulse and one shot from the weapons ports on the fighters the battle was pretty much done.

I won the first match easily, lost the second due to some boosted mag charges from a scout cube (I had helped my friend put that build together and lent him the scout & mags so I still felt all warm and fuzzy inside).

Third match I lost on points. Only one resource token in it.

A great night, can't wait for Klingon Civil War in January. Another fun (mostly) themed fleet coming up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.