Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm guessing drawing a second Frozen In Fear for my character while one is already in play means I have to have both in my threat area?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor S
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been playing that way, however, the they both trigger on the first action so the only real difference is you have to pass two tests to remove both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Aman
Sweden
Hammenhog
flag msg tools
It would now take three actions for the first fight/move/evade though, right? One additional action for each one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
d4vr0s wrote:
It would now take three actions for the first fight/move/evade though, right? One additional action for each one...

That would be my interpretation, yes. Better got unfrozen, and soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Does it say "two" or "one additional"? Too lazy to check cards. If it specifies two I wouldn't have the effect stack, just make the whole thing harder to get rid of (because needing 2 tests passed to be free)

Edit: Says "one additional". So yeah, stack that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys.

Actually, thinking about the wording, am I right in thinking that with a single copy of Frozen In Fear in play, a fight and then a move would cost three actions, not four?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D H
msg tools
Frozen in Fear only penalizes the first action each turn of any one of the targeted action types, not each use of them.

So your first attack/evade/move is +1 action. After that, no matter how many actions you have access to, your subsequent attacks/evades/moves cost normal (subject to other effects that might be hindering you, of course).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Tegg
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks David, that's how I've been playing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.