Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress» Forums » General

Subject: MODELS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just listing some of the revealed models of components and unlocked strech goals. There are much more, full details can be found HERE and HERE

EXCLUSIVE HERO CLASSES

FORBIDDEN FORTRESS
HEROES

ENEMIES

FORBIDDEN FORTRESS: TEMPLE OF SHADOWS
HEORES
ENEMIES

ENEMY SETS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And some gorgeous painted awesomeness

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work putting this together Kesaru. Seeing the pics like this makes me want this game RIGHT NOW.

I am super stoked about this addition to the Shadows of Brimstone World.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see the pieces of how they will come.

I'm on the fence now that I've learned I'll have to put them together. I want to see what I'm getting into or out of..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As I have been searching for the same, I found that they have improved a lot since the 2 original core sets. Actually the minis are a lot easy to assemble. Search on youtube for unboxing videos of deluxe enemy packs.

And let me know yout thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Kesaru wrote:
As I have been searching for the same, I found that they have improved a lot since the 2 original core sets. Actually the minis are a lot easy to assemble. Search on youtube for unboxing videos of deluxe enemy packs.

And let me know yout thoughts.

Agreed. 1.5 was much, much easier than the core sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gavin, could you post pics of their Wave 1.5 mini's?

Let's get the usual KS miniature warnings out of the way:

Renders are not miniatures. Renders and resins lose detail compared to their plastic counterparts.

Professionals paint miniatures for $200 apiece, and the pics can be misleading -- just ask the Project: ELITE folks.

However, FFP has switched manufacturers. The ones for the SoB base sets lied to the about their HIPS plastic experience, causing miniatures with loss of details *and* harder to fit together. The pics I've seen should be fine with boardgamers. FFP also has resins with better detail for the painters.

More pics here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034852783/shadows-of-b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Sure. Here are some pictures I recently took of some of my stuff:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByTqztGXLD-ba0xF...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Added the new preview model

Akaname aka "The lickers"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
New preview

BONE EATER

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaspar Pujol
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
Maze of Galious forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
They leaked one of the new stretch goals in the last SoB kickstarter update: ACIDIC BLOBS (in Belly of the Beast otherworld). No model yet, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moix wrote:
They leaked one of the new stretch goals in the last SoB kickstarter update: ACIDIC BLOBS (in Belly of the Beast otherworld). No model yet, though.

I noticed that when I read the update, but I wondered if they might be just cardboard tokens like the corpse piles...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
They've actually mentioned the Acidic Blobs in one of the Q&As as a token-style enemy, but they've hinted at the possibility of making miniatures for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sho Riu - The Dragon King

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I dun goofed.
badge
I dun goofed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to reach $1M.

It's looking like today is going to be another negative day, probably from KD:M's KS launching. If you look at the KickTraq data for the first KS, with 5days to go it had already started accelerating into a final push. That hasn't happened yet with the new KS.

However, if FFP has already designed the sculpt, they might add it in as an add-on in the PM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KevBelisle wrote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going to reach $1M.

It's looking like today is going to be another negative day, probably from KD:M's KS launching. If you look at the KickTraq data for the first KS, with 5days to go it had already started accelerating into a final push. That hasn't happened yet with the new KS.

However, if FFP has already designed the sculpt, they might add it in as an add-on in the PM.

Hate to agree with you Klutz, but it doesn't look like the Forbidden Fortress Kickstarter is going to hit 1 Million.

That being said, as awesome looking as this Dragon is, it wasn't what the big prize was for me. That one is for the Forest of the Dead Deluxe World, which is still within reach.

If this guy hits the Pledge Manager, I'll pay good $$ for him though. Painting this Dragon will surely be a challenge but I'm betting the results will be worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, if the Forest of the Dead is a Deluxe Otherworld, then it makes Shogun suddenly a LOT better value. I think if we reached 800k before the final 48 hours, there's a good chance we'd see a very nice surge of backers when the 48 hour reminders go out. In that case I still think 1 million is a possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wagglybean wrote:
I don't know, if the Forest of the Dead is a Deluxe Otherworld, then it makes Shogun suddenly a LOT better value. I think if we reached 800k before the final 48 hours, there's a good chance we'd see a very nice surge of backers when the 48 hour reminders go out. In that case I still think 1 million is a possibility.

Don't get me wrong. The fanboy in me is hoping hoping hoping that it hits the big $1M, but the realist side of me is no longer expecting.

I hope I'm wrong and if that's the case then all I can say is the words of wisdom from a backer in some previous KS....

SQUUUEEEE!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wylde_karde wrote:
wagglybean wrote:

Don't get me wrong. The fanboy in me is hoping hoping hoping that it hits the big $1M, but the realist side of me is no longer expecting.

I hope I'm wrong and if that's the case then all I can say is the words of wisdom from a backer in some previous KS....

SQUUUEEEE!!!!

Let's all just think positive thoughts! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wagglybean wrote:
wylde_karde wrote:
wagglybean wrote:

SQUUUEEEE!!!!

Let's all just think positive thoughts! meeple

I Just read this comments...good news!! We´re near to unlock it. Less than 100k
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just looking for a good picture of the Skin Crawlers... doesn't seem to be any. Also surprised there's no large pics of the Phoenix or Spider Queen. Both look detailed and well worth showing off. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
One more previw and...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
So, they must be reading... last update had Skin Crawlers and Phoenix!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034852783/shadows-of-b...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Augusto Morales
Colombia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Right! can´t put them early

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.