Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
László Horváth
Hungary
Veszprém
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

What can a player do with his die matching a blocked adventure?
Can he re-roll it without Rum? If he does not have any means to reroll and does not have any other symbols, what happens?

Thank You!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivér Ősz
Hungary
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Flying Dutchman quest specifies the rules for this matter: treat it as the other symbol which can be blocked in the quest. At the Hunt for the Kraken quest, only the case of the black dice is covered: re-roll once and discard if the symbol comes up the 2nd time.

Since the black dice rule is missing at The Flying Dutchman quest, and the player's dice rules are missing at the other, I guess they work the same way in both quests, and I pieced together the two halves of these rules like two parts of a treasure map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tolcso wrote:
The Flying Dutchman quest specifies the rules for this matter: treat it as the other symbol which can be blocked in the quest. At the Hunt for the Kraken quest, only the case of the black dice is covered: re-roll once and discard if the symbol comes up the 2nd time.

Since the black dice rule is missing at The Flying Dutchman quest, and the player's dice rules are missing at the other, I guess they work the same way in both quests, and I pieced together the two halves of these rules like two parts of a treasure map.

hahah exacly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.