Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Has anyone heard when GF9 plans to publish an Official FAQ & Errata?

For instance, there are two fan-made FAQ available, which are helpful. It'd be nice to see those items published with the official GF9 stamp of approval.

And as far as Errata, only one error has caught my eye (and perhaps this has already been mentioned - I admit to not doing a search before typing this), on page 18. The paragraph about "Battles With More Than Two Players" has an error in its second sentence, I believe.

It currently reads, "In Space Battles with more than two Defenders, the Attacker must decide...". I'm pretty sure it should be corrected to: "In Space Battles with more than two or more Defenders, the Attacker must decide..."
(Obviously the "or more" considers of the expansions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on my experience with Firefly, they'll do a good job, but be far behind the forums here. Based on this, figure the Basic Game FAQ after the first two expansions are out, and FAQ for the first two expansions after the third expansion is released, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

And as far as Errata, only one error has caught my eye

Another errata (which has already been addressed by GF9) is the Klingon fleet card that only highlights two ships instead of the customary three as a minimum fleet size. They said it still requires three ships or the fleet automatically disbands, just like all the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.