7,745 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.8% of Goal | left

Support:

Frankie West
United States
California
flag msg tools
Everything was shipped to me to my home address, but I was in another state for school so I could not check my shipment until I came back for Thanksgiving break. I noticed when unpacking that I did not get my Gruesomes team, but instead it seems I was sent 2x Quad boards. I double-checked my order summary from Slaughterball and I did order a Gruesomes team, but I missed it in ShipNaked's packing list that they didn't put it in. I messaged Erik on KS, but it isn't his fault and I'm not sure how much he could do, so I also contacted ShipNaked, but I'm scare that it has been so long since delivery that they can't do anything about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik seems to respond within 24 hours. ShipNaked responds whenever they feel like it. Ok, probably within 48 hours but for sure nothing on weekends.

I'd predict a response from Erik today (Sunday) and from SN Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Kjerland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hey, Frankie, I responded to your Kickstarter message. We'll get it all straightened out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.