Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And both halves are actually there so technically I could still play!

But you know how that is!

Anyone know where I can find a single yellow snowspeeder?

No luck on eBay.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Grant Green - Am I Blue? // Tina Brooks - True Blue // Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I've Got The Blues // Harold Land - West Coast Blues! // Sam McClain - Blues for the Soul // Oliver Nelson - Screamin' the Blues
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cauldronofevil wrote:
And both halves are actually there so technically I could still play!

But you know how that is!

Anyone know where I can find a single yellow snowspeeder?

No luck on eBay.

Thanks!

I'd advise you to do two things. The first is to fill in the 'Want Parts' field in your collection entry so it will appear in the Stats view on the game page. I see you've done this in the past for Mammoth Hunters, so no need for me to explain how to go about it.

The second is to add an entry for Risk: Star Wars Original Trilogy Edition in the 2015-2016-2017 Spare Parts Resource List (there isn't one currently), and note what you're looking for there. Between the two of them there's a good chance someone who can help will send you a geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Doerr
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
Heathcon 2017 Jan 13th - 15th
badge
Unplayed Countdown: 2 left to play
mbmbmbmbmb
If both halves are there, why not glue them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty
United States
California
flag msg tools
Having played OTE Risk many times (maybe too many), I can't recall a time where I even needed all the figures for a side. If the yellow Rebels really needed that extra speeder, you could use an orange one. I think it's near impossible for both Rebel forces to have that many units on the table at one time. You could also just proxy the figure. I'm fortunate enough to have many of the old Star Wars Micro Machines, and those work great in this game.

Either way, good luck to you in your search.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.