Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like a game right at my complexity/scale sweet spot. I'm thinking of getting it after it's released over the holidays.

Is there any chance GMT could post a PDF of the rules to get an idea of the system? Or is anyone aware of where I could download them? I haven't been able to find them online.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Marjoram
United States
Harbor City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They normally post them to their website at some point around publication. I'll have a word with them to see if I can also post them here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mansfield
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I second this. I'm definitely interested in this title, but the GMT page for the game is a bit limited in released game material save for a few maps and and enticing counters! I've poked through his other two titles using the same system; Clash of Giants and Clash of Giants II to get an idea for the mechanics but I'm sure there will be updates and adjustments and theme specific alterations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Summers
United States
Potomac Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not sure they're 'final' but try here (courtesy of Consim forums):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21897551/CoG_Rules_Proof...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21897551/CoG_BattleBook_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moriarty88 wrote:

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you. This will make great post-Thanksgiving reading. :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.