Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dorton
United States
Norton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 11. under the attrition section it says

"Note: In some cases, a third player may use a Skill or Structure to affect a Battle in which they are not the Attacker or Defender. If a player who is not the Attacker or Defender participates in the Attrition Objective, their Units or tokens are always resolved last"

Can I have an example of this?.. Humans buildings like the cannons etc... do not effect battles where they are not directly involved (I thought) I just need to know what specifically can be used to effect a battle between 2 other factions.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ferguson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Humans - Seek and destroy

Machines - Shred drones

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
itmo wrote:

Machines - Shred drones

I'm pretty sure Shred Drones have no effect during a battle... they can affect a battle Region since they can kill one unit in an adjacent region that can be a battle region but they have to be activated during the Action phase of the round and not during the Battle Phase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is in reference to the Human Skill Seek and Destroy.

Watchtower and Artillery tokens ONLY matter in battles involving humans as a defender or attacker.

Shred Drones can affect BATTLE REGIONS, as specified on their card, but NOT in battles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Santa Fe Springs
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / OCBG Member
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't had "Seek & Destroy" come into play yet in a game, so I had this same question from my reading of the rulebook. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ferguson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
itmo wrote:

Machines - Shred drones

I'm pretty sure Shred Drones have no effect during a battle... they can affect a battle Region since they can kill one unit in an adjacent region that can be a battle region but they have to be activated during the Action phase of the round and not during the Battle Phase

Yes I realize this, my point is that they have no effect in battle but they can affect a battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.