$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 53.71

3,951 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
24.9% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
77 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27. Appears live now. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Code: BNBFRIDAY16

Note that the in-store equivalent is Y3X9K3W.

Single item but multiple use. Free shipping at $25

Online and in-store. Should stack with members discount.

If you want a lot of small items BNNOV40 will give you 10 off 40.

Same dates have BOGO 50% off. Will not stack with BOGO. However, if you only have one item in cart you can use the 30%.

On sale boardgames http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/up-to-30-off-select-strategy...
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wizard Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Wonder if this stacks with the BOGO 50% off....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Boots
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
what/where was BN BOGO deal?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Li
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
dboots wrote:
what/where was BN BOGO deal?


It was in an email sent to members.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
dboots wrote:
what/where was BN BOGO deal?


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/h/terms-and-conditions?m=11&y=...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
reptile18 wrote:
dboots wrote:
what/where was BN BOGO deal?


It was in an email sent to members.


Technically not "(vii) may not be combined with any coupon or discount promotion;"

30% off is better than 25% though...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Oooh... and I still have a $22 lawsuit credit sitting on my account...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wizard Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
klkitchens wrote:
Oooh... and I still have a $22 lawsuit credit sitting on my account...


Wait, what!? What was lawsuit for?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Vospire wrote:
klkitchens wrote:
Oooh... and I still have a $22 lawsuit credit sitting on my account...


Wait, what!? What was lawsuit for?


Some Apple class action thing. I got $22 from it on B&N and $7 or so on Amazon. Something to do with e-books of some sort. I was a claimant because I'd bought stuff, that's all I knew.

Quote:
Why am I getting this credit?
The credit results from the Settlement reached with Apple Inc. in an antitrust lawsuit filed by State Attorneys General and Class Plaintiffs about the price of electronic books. We previously sent you emails informing you that you were eligible for a credit in your Barnes & Noble account. If you did not receive those emails, you can read about the Settlement at www.EBookLawsuits.com. Barnes & Noble was not a party to the Settlement, but as a Barnes & Noble customer you can take advantage of the benefits agreed to by the settling parties.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tooty Bonture
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
klkitchens wrote:
Vospire wrote:
klkitchens wrote:
Oooh... and I still have a $22 lawsuit credit sitting on my account...


Wait, what!? What was lawsuit for?







Just came from the MM sale thread and laughed to myself when I saw this question.

Watch out.....you might find yourself needing to post this exact sentiment again!

Vospire wrote:
I'm almost sorry I asked....

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wizard Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
TootyBonture wrote:
klkitchens wrote:
Vospire wrote:
klkitchens wrote:
Oooh... and I still have a $22 lawsuit credit sitting on my account...


Wait, what!? What was lawsuit for?







Just came from the MM sale thread and laughed to myself when I saw this question.

Watch out.....you might find yourself needing to post this exact sentiment again!

Vospire wrote:
I'm almost sorry I asked....



I feel like I will be doing that a lot as i am still trying to get my footing on these forums. You never know unless you ask.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Brown
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Can you get gift cards with deal?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Maxrayne wrote:
Can you get gift cards with deal?


I'll go out on a limb and say, No...

They (as far as I can remember) have never allowed the discount coupons for buying gift cards... Maybe I'm wrong..
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Maxrayne wrote:
Can you get gift cards with deal?



Terms say not.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
balsalm9 wrote:
Code: BNBFRIDAY16


Single item but multiple use. Free shipping at $25

Online and in-store. Should stack.


Doesn't work. Is it for specifically certain items?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Zenman12 wrote:
balsalm9 wrote:
Code: BNBFRIDAY16


Single item but multiple use. Free shipping at $25

Online and in-store. Should stack.


Doesn't work. Is it for specifically certain items?


11/24-11/27

A little early
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Zenman12 wrote:
balsalm9 wrote:
Code: BNBFRIDAY16


Single item but multiple use. Free shipping at $25

Online and in-store. Should stack.


Doesn't work. Is it for specifically certain items?


Nope, good for anything but the usual excluded items. (Nook, Gift Cards, Lego, etc.)

Link I posted above has the full terms.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
Now to figure out what to buy with this, the 20% coupon i just got and my 10% member discount.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
burke4865 wrote:
Now to figure out what to buy with this, the 20% coupon i just got and my 10% member discount.

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh A
United States
California
flag msg tools
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
If I do use the code. I plan on using it on Lords Of Waterdeep. Not sure what other games are good at B&B. I only plan on online shopping.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
klkitchens wrote:
Zenman12 wrote:
balsalm9 wrote:
Code: BNBFRIDAY16


Single item but multiple use. Free shipping at $25

Online and in-store. Should stack.


Doesn't work. Is it for specifically certain items?


11/24-11/27

A little early


Sorry. You're right. Didn't read the headline. Just looked at the discount. Lol
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
DonovanLoucks wrote:
burke4865 wrote:
Now to figure out what to buy with this, the 20% coupon i just got and my 10% member discount.

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition...


About a week ago I went in with a 20% coupon and found out you cannot apply coupons/coupon codes to Fantasy Flight products (or minimally Mansions of Madness 2E). Similar to LEGO, they are now on the list of exclusions(even if it is not explicitly listed, it is part of their "other exclusions apply" according to the manager). I guess this is part of their price controlling plan.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Champlin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
It looks like the BNBFRIDAY16 code is active. I just ordered an X-wing ship pack and the code took 30% off the already sale price of $29.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Re: B&N 30% off 11/24-11/27
njep wrote:
DonovanLoucks wrote:
burke4865 wrote:
Now to figure out what to buy with this, the 20% coupon i just got and my 10% member discount.

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition...


About a week ago I went in with a 20% coupon and found out you cannot apply coupons/coupon codes to Fantasy Flight products (or minimally Mansions of Madness 2E). Similar to LEGO, they are now on the list of exclusions(even if it is not explicitly listed, it is part of their "other exclusions apply" according to the manager). I guess this is part of their price controlling plan.


This coupons works on Mansions of Madness (checked).
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
ajmotylinski wrote:
It looks like the BNBFRIDAY16 code is active. I just ordered an X-wing ship pack and the code took 30% off the already sale price of $29.


Added to title. Might die but is indeed live now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.