5,185 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
32.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet that he is so narcissistic that he will do what he can to "hang out" in Washington to protect his legacy. A legacy that he pretty much knows has been rejected by America already with the election of Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Obama's Approval Rating Reaches New High
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik17 wrote:

So? Yes? No?
You have nothing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"rejected"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
"rejected"?

I can play this game too...

"splendorous"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
TheDashi wrote:
I bet that he is so narcissistic that he will do what he can to "hang out" in Washington to protect his legacy. A legacy that he pretty much knows has been rejected by America already with the election of Trump.

Do you mean you think he'll run for his old Senate seat? What do you have in mind for "hang around"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He bought a house in DC so the kids can finish out school, so he'll be in town. Carter & Clinton got involved in charities and public service after their terms. Reagan and both Bushes retired from public life.

Make your own guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
He bought a house in DC so the kids can finish out school, so he'll be in town. Carter & Clinton got involved in charities and public service after their terms. Reagan and both Bushes retired from public life.

Make your own guess.

I did. I was asking for other peoples guesses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
lfisher wrote:
"rejected"?

"splendorous"

Well it is an odd way to see/state things.

Most organizations keep Immediate Past President on the board for continuity. Kind of strange countries don't when you think about it.

Anyway he'll still be living nearby so who knows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
lfisher wrote:
"rejected"?

"splendorous"

Obviously you can't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
lfisher wrote:
"rejected"?

"splendorous"

Obviously you can't.

Meh, if all people want to do is shit all over the thread, I can reply in kind.
It isnt like I posted a topic asking if Obama is going to yank it more often once getting out of office.
Fuck off dildo brain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
President Obama answered that exact question in an interview which was broadcast on Fox News and every other major News Network yesterday

So sigh. /Facepalm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
President Obama answered that exact question in an interview which was broadcast on Fox News and every other major News Network yesterday

So sigh. /Facepalm.

Yeah, Obama has NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER lied about ANYTHING.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Nah...he's too much of a narcissist for that.

Rush predicted this starting about last year. Obama is going to have a house there in DC and plans to defend his legacy as much as he can do so....he still believes he did a great job and such. He's going to lecture people, whine to people, hold rallies that are "spontaneous" (i.e., Soros money), etc. to try to influence a Trump administration.

Yes it's very much breaking with tradition and it's not the way Presidents are supposed to do this, but he doesn't care--he believes his legacy is all that's important. He truly believes he's smarter than anybody else, and that arrogance will come through in a thousand ways going forward.

I'm hoping that Trump and Pence will simply smile nicely and then go ahead and proceed in dismantling the mess he's made. If they are acting the way the voters are wanting them to act it'll be positive; if not Trump and Pence will be a single term.

Ferret

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
TheDashi wrote:
lfisher wrote:
"rejected"?

"splendorous"

Is it "splendorous" or "spendorious" I wonder....

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waves to the thread taggers, Fuck off pussies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Nah...he's too much of a narcissist for that.

Rush predicted this starting about last year.

data point for tripp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

So sigh. /Facepalm.

First.. If you aren't going to believe something straight from the horse's mouth, then why do you bother even posting questions?

Second as I expected you didn't even bother to take the few seconds it would take to look it up. That's pretty pathetic.

3rd. This is why it is frequently pointless to engage with your posts. It's a complete waste of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

So sigh. /Facepalm.

First.. If you aren't going to believe something straight from the horse's mouth, then why do you bother even posting questions?

Second as I expected you didn't even bother to take the few seconds it would take to look it up. That's pretty pathetic.

3rd. This is why it is frequently pointless to engage with your posts. It's a complete waste of time.

His words are essentially worth absolutely nothing. He lies.
I asked since I thought some people in here could look at his 8 years and come to some sort of determination based on that.
If Obama came out and told you that AIDS makes life better, would you believe him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I don't care what he does after he hands over the reins, he just becomes another tax burden at that point.

But this:
TheDashi wrote:
A legacy that he pretty much knows has been rejected by America already with the election of Trump.

This is why people are shitting on your thread. It hasn't been rejected. Trump got elected by a minority of America. That was a rejection of Clinton, both by her haters and her non-voters who stayed home. Neither of which has much to do with Obama, as his approval numbers show.

If he truly was a narcissist he'd be forcing Congress to do their job and consider his SCOTUS nominee. https://www.whitehouse.gov/scotus

If he truly was a narcissist he'd be undercutting Trump at every opportunity. Instead he has been gracious and obvious about his desire for smooth power transition. The narrative that you and Ferret are trying to continue from the rest of his Presidency never really was accurate and still isn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bird
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
someone better tell John Quincy Adams and William Taft about this "Presidents aren't allowed to do anything else political" rule

or Jimmy Carter for that matter, I'm sure he feels real bad about helping eradicate Guinea worm disease

what Dashi's really saying is "why doesn't Obama do what Republican presidents do" and the answer is "because he's not leaving office in a cloud of scandal and failure"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Personally, I don't care what he does after he hands over the reigns, he just becomes another tax burden at that point.

But this:
TheDashi wrote:
A legacy that he pretty much knows has been rejected by America already with the election of Trump.

This is why people are shitting on your thread. It hasn't been rejected. Trump got elected by a minority of America. That was a rejection of Clinton, both by her haters and her non-voters who stayed home. Neither of which has much to do with Obama, as his approval numbers show.

If he truly was a narcissist he'd be forcing Congress to do their job and consider his SCOTUS nominee. https://www.whitehouse.gov/scotus

If he truly was a narcissist he'd be undercutting Trump at every opportunity. Instead he has been gracious and obvious about his desire for smooth power transition. The narrative that you and Ferret are trying to continue from the rest of his Presidency never really was accurate and still isn't.

How many red counties are there and how many blue counties are there?
Massage it all you want, but the left coast and new york were not able to carry Hillary to victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Massage it all you want, but the left coast and new york were not able to carry Hillary to victory.
There are multiple problems with this.

1) Counties don't have opinions on past presidents or new candidates, voters do. Counties don't go to the polls or stay home. They can't be used to measure "opinion" of voters.
2) Even if "counties" mattered, the election was obviously a referendum on Clinton. If you honestly think that Obama couldn't have beaten Trump, which is really the fact that you need to make your point, then you are ignoring the results for the past two elections and numbers of votes garnered by the candidates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Personally, I don't care what he does after he hands over the reigns, he just becomes another tax burden at that point.

But this:
TheDashi wrote:

Who won the popular vote?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
What has Obama lied about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.