Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse R
United States
Aberdeen
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
I received a message telling me to post here about my secret santa trade.

Ranks 1-4 on my wishlist are in order of how much I want them, these are all games I either have played before and really enjoy so I know I like them or I have done extensive research and I am really certain I will like them.

Rank 5 are games that look interesting to me however I either haven't played it yet or I haven't done enough research to know if I would really enjoy the game. If my secret santa knows and enjoys one of these games then I encourage them to get it for me so that I can try a brand new experience from my secret santa.

EDIT: I also have recently been gifted Power Grid and Tigris and Euphrates. If you have already gotten me one of those games as a gist that's fine, I'll make sure it finds a home where it gets played but if not please don't get me either of those games.

Happy Holidays

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.